Transportation, Mobility and Safety
Transport SODO leverages influence and investments to improve the transportation infrastructure necessary for commerce to thrive in SODO, including an emphasis on road conditions, signage, freight mobility and parking. Here are our current goals:
- Advocate for Transportation priorities in SODO through representation on boards and commissions
- Hire consultant to advise on key transportation issues in SODO
- Hire consultant & create work group
- Create neighborhood steering committee to guide the process for grants
- Engage SODO Transportation Stakeholder Group and schedule quarterly meetings
- Establish SDOT relationship and connect with businesses as needed
- Create neighborhood steering committee to guide greenspace development.Hire consultant to work with the Greenspace task Force and create framework
- Strengthen communication with SDOT, WSDOT, Metro, & Sound Transit to address key transportation issues in SODO.
Workplans and Budget
Anyone who owns property, owns a business, or works in SODO is welcome to join.